The official deadline for the European Association Awards has now passed. Some categories remain open, please contact the organisers for further information.
We have had a fantastic response to the 2018 European Association Awards with a huge number and variety of entries. The shortlist for the 2018 Awards will be announced early in the New Year. If you would like to attend the Awards ceremony on 23 February you can book your places here.
Following our highly successful launch event, the European Association Awards returns to Brussels in 2018. In 2017, more than 250 senior people attended the ceremony and represented the breadth of industries and professionals from across Europe with feedback being unanimously positive.
These awards will recognise individuals, teams and initiatives and highlight excellence in how associations operate and serve their members. Specifically, the European Association Excellence Awards:
- Are about best practice in all areas of running a successful, responsible and sustainable European association – focused on serving members needs and delivering value to members
- Will have over 25 judges who are all Secretary Generals or CEO’s of leading European associations
- Will include categories focused on the areas where most associations need to excel in order to successfully serve their members
- Will culminate in a lunchtime ceremony dedicated to showcasing and celebrating excellence in all the categories – allowing shortlisted and winning organisations to celebrate the hard work, dedication and success of their teams
- Is organised by the GCN Events, an organisation focused on serving its community members, many of which are associations. GCN Events has extensive experience and expertise in running industry-leading awards programmes.
- GCN awards are highly sought after because of the independent and rigorous judging process by industry practitioners and leaders – which means they showcase the very best, as judged by industry peers
What are the benefits of entering The European Association Awards?
The European Association Awards recognise excellence and exceptional quality delivered by associations across Europe. By entering these awards you will:
- Bring increased credibility to your association
- Elevate the profile of your association through extensive marketing and branding
- Inspire your members, boards, committees and employees
- Strengthen your public profile