We are delighted to announce Irish comedian & MTV star, Andrew Maxwell, will be acting as the host. He will bring his own award-winning talents to the afternoon ceremony with thanks to KrugerCowne.
Congratulations to all of our finalists. We have received such a fantastic quality and variety of entries this year, to reach this stage is fantastic.
The shortlist represents the elite of European Associations who are striving ahead and setting standards for and on behalf of their members. These awards are for those making a real impact, and we will celebrate their achievements together at the ceremony on 23rd February.
The European Association Awards returns to Brussels in 2018. The awards ceremony takes place at the Steigenberger Wiltcher’s Hotel on the afternoon of February 23rd.
In 2017, more than 250 senior people attended the ceremony and represented the breadth of industries and professionals from across Europe with feedback being unanimously positive.
These awards will recognise individuals, teams and initiatives and highlight excellence in how associations operate and serve their members. Specifically, the European Association Excellence Awards:
- Are about best practice in all areas of running a successful, responsible and sustainable European association – focused on serving members needs and delivering value to members
- Will have over 25 judges who are all Secretary Generals or CEO’s of leading European associations
- Will include categories focused on the areas where most associations need to excel in order to successfully serve their members
- Will culminate in a lunchtime ceremony dedicated to showcasing and celebrating excellence in all the categories – allowing shortlisted and winning organisations to celebrate the hard work, dedication and success of their teams
- Is organised by the GCN Events, an organisation focused on serving its community members, many of which are associations. GCN Events has extensive experience and expertise in running industry-leading awards programmes.
- GCN awards are highly sought after because of the independent and rigorous judging process by industry practitioners and leaders – which means they showcase the very best, as judged by industry peers
What are the benefits of entering The European Association Awards?
The European Association Awards recognise excellence and exceptional quality delivered by associations across Europe. By entering these awards you will:
- Bring increased credibility to your association
- Elevate the profile of your association through extensive marketing and branding
- Inspire your members, boards, committees and employees
- Strengthen your public profile
We had a blast!! Well done to you and the team for a great party. Roll on next year…Dominic Lyle
It was a very well organised competition and we are proud of being part of this. Associations work hard and awards are important for our motivation!Maximo Miccinilli
The event was a very good networking opportunity and an excellent way to value our daily workCécile Pinel
Thanks for a successful and well-organised event on Friday!Florence Ranson